If an error has occurred with an authority’s processing of your case, then you can appeal the decision. Often you will be able to contact a citizen adviser who is employed directly by the authority and get advice and guidance. Other times you will need your own advisor and we are happy to step in, with advice and guidance. We are preparing the appeal of your decision and if we must take the case to court, then we are ready for to do so. Contact us and let us look at your case.

FacebookpinterestDel med dine venner